Snow...we gots a little here too.

Roy

Here's a few from today. What a beautiful day!! Our neighbour came by with his snow thrower late last night...great to have friends like that!! LOL

dayafter1.jpg

It's piled pretty high in the front yard.

dayafter4.jpg

A few from the backyard.

dayafter2.jpg

Here's my poor ice rink....LOL.

dayafter3.jpg

Same out this way too Roy.

Charmaine an I shovelled together in 2 hour intervals from first thing yesterday morning til the 2nd period of last nights game....Was so tired from all that shovelling I mdidnt even make it to bed....Past out right in front of the TV..........

When I woke somewhere around 2am I went to get up and my one leg was asleep and I stumbled into the wood pile opening up a gash on my arm that probably could have used a few stitches........ :wallbash:

Grabbed some hockey tape and polysporin and good to go.

Because of our location our mail is delivered by car to our mailbox accross the street.....

Problen is...bylaw...The box must be 36" high so the mailman can pass the maill through his window....no higher.

The freaking snow is plowed up over 5'.......got to make sure thats shovelled down too..

The storm we got in February.....the snowplow took the tops off about a dozen mailboxes..and now ours is attached by bungee cords cuz I cant attach it properley til the snowbank is gone or down a couple more feet.

It sure is pretty to look at though, isnt it.

Have a safe day!

Wow... you guys did get it.... hard to believe from the lack of it up here. We went to North Bay yesterday, no snow on the lake, and bare patches of ground everywhere along the highway that faced south... incredible really, come on spring... looks like we will be rid of our snow before Toronto??

Roy and Cliff,

That is just plain disgusting....well at least for this late in the winter!

I ploughed snow for 4 hours last night at my place and then had to go over everything again with the snowblower!

This is the first time I have had to put the drift cutters up on the snowblower this year.

It was blowing back in as fast as I could clear it. It sure is eerie when the traffic stops on the highway out front. The only cars passing through are the ones that run around the barricades and the odd police cruiser doing patrol.

Come on spring! I'm just afraid the meltdown is going to be fast and furious as well! Lots of flooding to come!