gotta sell my boat

fishless

hello all

due to a suprize announcement from my wife that she has to go and do what she has always wanted to.i will be selling my boat but have know idea where to find out how much is fair.any help would be great.jamie

You canalso pick up a copy of the boat trader,or go on-line and see if there are any that are compareable to your boat,its just a starting point,and it might help !!!!...or like cliff said there is lots of boat owners here and we may have a good idea of what its worth...good luck cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Guest skeeter99

I guess you should change your handle from fishless to boatless!!!! LOL!!! :clapping::clapping:

anyway it would be nice if you told us what kind of boat and hp, just dont ask how much for my boat unless we know what it is!!

it could be my kids toy boat LOL!!!

You are being "Asked" to post the details here, you couldn't have come to a better place to find out what a "fair value" is for it! Don't worry about someone getting upset about you posting the information here, if the moderators think it shouldn't be then they will tell you but since you have been asked all you are doing is answering a question! I am interested in learning more about what different packages are worth.

due to a suprize announcement from my wife that she has to go and do what she has always wanted to.

Hope I'm not reading to much into this Jamie?

Anyhow it's a beauty boat guy's I've seen her once when it was brand spanking new, little over a year ago. Give us the specs Jamie.