LOL Glen....

Still not as bad as here...we just had a 2 hour break from the snow...started snowing again. Later today we are supposed to have blizzard conditions (by US Standards...Ontario's Blizzard standard means it must be -25C with the windchill...we wont have that). Projections are over a foot of snow still to come. Bly has cancelled her trip to Michigan....she was supposed to drive there today with our oldest.

Still though...good to see the snow all the way down there....haha. :lol:

Yeah... but I'm playing Canadian right now, holed up in a nice warm house with a hot cup of coffee and surfin' the "net" and wishin' for warmer weather. ;)

LOL...yep...that's what I do.

I believe that we appreciate spring and summer more because of the winters we go through.

Oh Glen......( :D snicker snicker) I am soo sorry ( :lol: cough snicker ) to hear about the SNOW ( :w00t: snicker snicker) I am sure that with your strong constitution (ROFL) that you will weather it all just dandy (ROFLMAO) Truely Glen.....it will all be ok soon.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what you get for keeping all that nice warm sunshine and showing off all those nice soft water reports!

yeah we are getting pounded with the white stuff here in southern ohio too, supposed to get 12 inces or more which is a huge snow storm by our standards. gotta go feed the cows, and then spend the rest of the day inside, makes for a good family day.

jason

Hard to believe that you got snow down there and up here in the "snow belt" not a flake of the white stuff last night. The winter storm warning is still continuing for our area but maybe if we cross our fingers we won't get hit. If we do get dumped on today I hope we get as much as you did because enough is enough and I am ready for spring.

By the way I thought all snow storms come from Canada. Lately they all seem to come from the south. What's up with that?

Tom

I lived through the blizzard of 77. Now that was a storm! This is just a PITA storm. Ran out to The big orange box this morning and drove like it was normal.

GCD don't try that where you are as the roads may be slippery....

Edited by hometownhandyman

Oh man...should not have read this thread with a cold. Rofl, hack, cough, blow, repeat.... :lol::w00t::lol::w00t::stretcher:

Bly...really, REALLY well done on the snickering transcription. :clapping:

GCD, we're just trying to be neighborly and share with our poor disadvantaged friends to the south. We have so much, and it wouldn't be fair to watch you go without. :whistling::angel:

Pic taken ~1pm yesterday. 3" of snow last night, expecting another 12 today.

IMG_4286_shrunk.jpg