New puppy !!!NFR

ChrisK

About three weeks ago Carol and I adopted a puppy from a good friend of mine. He was one out of ten pups in the litter. The rest of the pups were adopted first but he was left behind,unwanted by all who came and you will never guess why.....He's blind in one eye.He was born with a condition that occured in mothers womb that stops the retina development in the prestages. Carol and I couldn't help ourselves... We took him home and named him Samson because of his strength and courage.......Here are a couple before and after shots so far.

Sam012.jpg

Sam038-1.jpg

Sam029-1.jpg

crap004.jpg

Here's mom

Picture027.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Now he's about 25 pounds and still growing !!!!

Pics to come.....

Cheers !!!

Awwww. he so cute, i love puppies :D Have fun with him Chris, I bet he doesn't like to sleep in like your other fella Arnie :P

Maureen

Thank god for that Mo. Theres no more room under the covers for another pooch even in our king size...He sleeps on top of the covers at the end of the bed with the two cats. Thats how Carol and I know we have enough pets...Two dogs two cats is maxed out !!!!

Thanx for all the kind words folks. Sams a very lucky pup and Carol and I feel very priveledged to to have him.

He seems to like snow> I think he's got more of his toys outside in the yard than he does in the house. Only problem now is all his outdoor toys are under about a foot of snow :lol:

Sam071.jpg

Cheers!!