Ya all know that all that white stuff we got is actually on account of you southerners ya know!

If you'd keep all that moisture from your Gulf of Mexico down there where it all belongs instead of sendin' it up here so that it can mate with our cold air and start breedin' snowflakes it just wouldn't snow so damn much! :D

And your just gunna do it all again come summer time...start sendin' that hot humid Gulf air up north and make us sweat and swat mosquitoes all summer long!

Guess I gotta blame someone whistling.gif Glad you didn't get hit hard like your neighbours a few miles west of you. Saw an 18 wheeler sliding along the highway jack-knifed on an Alabama highway on the news, he must have slid along 1000 feet or more! Betcha the cab of his truck smelled real pretty after he crapped his pants pulling that stunt! :w00t:

Hey Dog,that fisrt pic scared me!

I thought I was gonna see you in the next shot in the pasture!

The following shots you look quite content,nice wearing a shirt at this time of year

One of these days you will have to enjoy a sweater,parka and snow mobile suit,maybe a stay over at Chateau Des Igloo