Thanks for the pictures Glen. It was neat to see some of the "background" stuff from your neck of the woods. I looked at some of the satellite shots on goggle maps and was able to see the dam from your post. There is even a boat racing east to west on the reservoir above the dam. I wonder if it was you?

I say we have a G2G in Hogswaller. We can all reverse the directions to 'Bama. Those of us from the farther north regions can pick-up members as we go. I don't know if you've ever thought of your home as Mecca, but for some of us northern folks who don't get to make a cast for 4 months or so and spend our winters starring intently at a small hole in the ice, Alabama just might be the perfect place for a pilgrimage.

Do you have room for 200 or so guests Glen? :whistling:

ps I can bring my own pillow.

Edited by kickingfrog

Thanks for the report Dawg !...

Seven weeks from tomorrow and we will be chasing some of those crappies too...

The storm is picking up speed now...actually started a couple of hours ago but nothing serious 'till now...better go out to the garage and spray some no-stickum on the blower for the morning...

Cheers !!!

Thanks for sparing us the 'white whale' Glenn ... especially before breakfast :)

Only two weeks till spring up here ... but we're preparing for another 10 - 20" of the nasty stuff tonight ....it is our problem now ... but remember ... when it melts it'll all be flowing south :)