Ok... So I am looking at Chisels....

Gerritt

I had a roll up the rim moment today. One of the kids in my class showed up after making a Timmy’s run and naturally brought me one.

After finishing it, I took off the lid to have a go only to realize that the rim had already been rolled!

Oh well, maybe he can get the credit at summer school.

I had a roll up the rim moment today. One of the kids in my class showed up after making a Timmy’s run and naturally brought me one.
After finishing it, I took off the lid to have a go only to realize that the rim had already been rolled!
Oh well, maybe he can get the credit at summer schoo

now thats funny..

Oh well, maybe he can get the credit at summer school.

HaHaHa!! :thumbsup_anim: serves him right :P

now thats just crazy, but I think lots of people will buy them, gag gift or not, lazy or not.

I won 2 yrs. ago, the Coleman Camping package, using my thumbs and fingernails, along with about 12 coffees and cookie/donut freebies.

Gave all the Coleman stuff to my nieces and sisters who could use them( I already have stuff like that for my personal use), for free, I would have bought the coffee anyways, regardless of winning.