cooks bay = gaint skating rink?

BFSC Kevin

Kevin, you might have some traction, but it's always a good idea to have some cleats with you just in case

Wow Wayne, you got a lot more snow that I did, on this side of the Bay there was maybe 5 inches at best....ok maybe 6

Maureen

6+ inches of snow on top of glare ice ...slippery ...you bet .

That and the 15-25 more cm of snow predicted has changed my plans to 'drive' out for whities on Saturday ,maybe walk out at BBP .

Kevin - I'll call you tonight so I can drop off your auction item on friday ?

TB

Kevin, you might have some traction, but it's always a good idea to have some cleats with you just in case

Wow Wayne, you got a lot more snow that I did, on this side of the Bay there was maybe 5 inches at best....ok maybe 6

Maureen

Happens all the time Maureen.. I've had 18 inches on my runway when my buddy had a dusting on his over on Champlain Rd. We get a direct hit from the gap between Beausilea(sp) Island and the main land... off the lake... as our house is the very first high ground after the lake in a North wind.

I may have also measured the drifts this time... but I had over a foot at the back door (the part that counts as I have to shovel it by hand!) and at least 7 inches in the laneway..