2007 OFAH Avid Anglers Award Winners

nelly

I don't think it's in an order but #47 beat out #48 with less fish entries. (LOL)

To see pics, click over their name. Again congrats to all the ofner's.

There were alot. Good job folks.

http://www.ontarioanglerawards.com/Avid.cfm

Funny you picked those two as examples...that's me and the wife..LOL.

I have no idea how they rank those on that page. I thought it was how fast they got their 5 species, but that wasn't it..then maybe total species, but that wasn't it either. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

Congrats to all!

Congrats to all the avid anglers award winners !!!!!! :clapping::w00t:B) ....glad to see there are alot of legit entries,and there still are some very hard working fishermen & women out there a special congrats to cliff & carole for making the list !!!! for a couple too do that takes lots of hard work and patience,and of course putting in tons of hours acually fishing !!!! cheers to everyone :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Congrats to all the avid anglers award winners !!!!!! :clapping::w00t:B) ....glad to see there are alot of legit entries,and there still are some very hard working fishermen & women out there a special congrats to cliff & carole for making the list !!!! for a couple too do that takes lots of hard work and patience,and of course putting in tons of hours acually fishing !!!! cheers to everyone :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Thanks Shawn!! We just do what we love to do...and that's get out there every chance we get.