Snow-Boat!

ketchenany

im sorry, i dont really like it... u gots a snowmobile with a tub around it.. then when you get into the water, you gotta go put down and start up your outboard, once you pop out of the water(even more of a pain if the pond/water is only a small area) you gotta shut off your outboard and tilt it back up so the skeg won't hit the floor...?

im confused...

I second that, thats extremely dumb.

You could easily snap a leg on that thing when you come off your machine.

Been there, done that, dont plan on doing it again.

I wonder if I could jump it?

That could possibly be the stupidest invention I have ever seen. Reminds me of a boat-car from the 1960's, we all know how well that one did.

Many said the same thing about Mr. Bombardier as well...

And the amphi-car... my buddies got three of them. Think he got the entire production run ! LOL

Many said the same thing about Mr. Bombardier as well...

And the amphi-car... my buddies got three of them. Think he got the entire production run ! LOL

Your buddy wouldn't happen to be Gord from Orillia would it Wayne?

I have a Panther and it is a trail sled(real heavy for a fan cool) more than a lake sled and 6" of slush is enough to slow you down considerably.If it's upgraded with a 1 1/2" paddle track at least that'll help you float and move.Would have a lot of fun doing drive and suspension associated bearings though every other week being constantly submerged.

Kerry

A novel idea. I'm sure there are others in the planning stages as we watched the video. With more trials and thought it could work. :dunno:

I don't cherish the idea of traveling over ice, no matter how thick it may be so maybe chickenpoops like me would entertain the idea of venturing out in a similar craft?

I still get a kick out of how this site self censors itself :lol: Ha ha...chickenpoops