Gulp baits+Dogs

Bought a bunch of gulp baits on the weekend and found that not only do they out fish live bait but also are extremely effective in coaxing dogs into feasting on the unopened packages of bait.( my fault for leaving them out)

4 packs of gobys.

Vet says what goes in will come out LOL.

A reminder for myself to watch what I leave laying around. :unsure:

the guilty

RF

yup I reconize that look on their faces I had a beagle eat a small jar of mentholated vasoline once. Put her outside all day and brought her in just before bed. As soon as the lights were out a fart noise sounded from the hall and it was alittle more than a noise. The bad news was the dog wanted to see were the noise was coming from and went in a circle lookin for it. 30 min. with a carpet cleaner was my reward for that blunder.

Art

:thumbsup_anim: I have a boxer as well and the one "fishing" related item he has eaten (amoung roasts, steaks, numerous cat toosie rolls, chocolate truffels, etc...) is a brand new bottle of trout Dr. Juice.... :wallbash:

Burt :)

LOL....

Can't stay mad at them.

Come trout season the boxers hobby is eating roe bag netting found at home or on the river bank.

Drives me nuts worrying about ingested hooks from the river bank but so far so good.

The netting does make for a colorful clean up in the back yard though, LOL..

RF

Beautiful Dogs Rustic... the HALF breed... Half dog, Half human... lol so they think...

I had boxer's for years. Used to raise and show them, do fly ball competitions.. I love that breed...

and they will eat anything you leave laying around.. lol

Great story...Thanks for sharing....

Actually the big 120 lber is a Cane corso,

The boxer breed in general is a natural comic and clown and seems to do anything for a laugh,(cant even tell ya the amount of trouble he's got in LOL)

The big guy, well he's all business.

One of them or some times both are with me on the rivers I Float fish or the odd ice fishing excursion. Just keep your gulp baits close if ya ever see them running around.

The boxer has also been known to steal a fish or two!!!

RF