Speedtroll needs some prayers

Handlebarz

For all that know who Rob is and know what he has been going throught for years you know where this post is going for you who dont know this is our friend Rob his young son Chris has been very sick battleing cancer for way to many years over the weekend Chris became very sick again maybe with all our thoguhts we will help him get through again. I will not put to many details only that Chris and the family do need our help so please have him in your thoughts today and when you hug your family today remember how lucky we are and give a extra squeese for Chris.

We are still thinking of you Chris

Will do Mike, thanks for the info.

My thoughts are with you and Chris at this time Rob. I will be hoping for the best.

Because I do Believe!!!

Joey

Edited by Joey

My thoughts turn to him often, but after hearing about Jeff Healy and that dreadful 'C' word, I instantly thought of Chris again.

Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family and friends once again...come on Chris...you can do it....just believe.

My condolences Mark (Kulic), on your mother’s passing.

And thanks (Mr. Eh) for the posting. I often spend too much time crabbing to stop and be thankful for what I have.

My son and I will mention Chris during prayers tonight.

Best wishes to all.

Jim