Dominican Republic

Daplumma

Major piece of advice here...determine the tide...http://tbone.biol.sc.edu/tide/index.html. The ocean facing beaches will be sandy...the shore facing shore will have more flats and structure to fish. Scout for structure during low tide. You can fish a beach but look for the break in the shoreline. For many fish the best time is as the tide is going out...the first few hours. Where there is structure and water moving out...there are predators. Make sure you use leaders, silver and white work best, forget black. Work everything fast...even surface lures.

Have a great holiday..relax, wear sunscreen...take off the rings before going into the ocean. I was there 18 years ago...if you see something shiny, well you will see lots of that on the ocean floor...could be a wedding band we lost...and if you see skin dangling off a low hanging branch, that would be from my ex's forehead. hahaha

And if you run into Katherine and Joe, please say hello from Nancy.

And if you take a horseback ride into the mountains...wave to both the white and black witch.

Enjoy :)

mmmm I can taste the rum already...one more sleep...have a good time buddy

If you're staying at an all inclusif resort and alcohol is included, ask for Barcello if you're partial to run and cocas!! Also, if you get the chance, ask about a quick tour to the cigar shop in Don Lucas. Not only do they have an insane walk in humidor, they've got all kinds of nectar! yyeeeeeee

mmmmmm I can't wait to get home. Gonna need a good one after today!

Edited by Highdrifter