Weekend report

Fang

Hit BPS Friday morning - told boss I was going to visit some accounts. Got 2 Extreme rods and the $49 Pro Qualifier Spinng reel

Picked up some big storm swim baits @ $1.49 a pack that will do nicely for the laker trip to Manaitoba this summer.

Got back to work and played with spinning reel most of the day at my desk. Nice reel for $49, comes with a metal spare spool too!

Hit Joseph on Saturday and caught a couple small trout but middle of the day I'm snacking on some crackers and I feel a pop in my mouth - I think oh no that can't be good

Starts throbbing all day Sunday

Visit the dentist this monring (my wife works for the dentist so i slipped in before the other patients) and the first thing out of his mouth when he looks at my tooth is

Oh no! that's not good (Deja vu)

Back molar is cracked right down the middle and he can wiggle each side of the tooth seperately. Off we go tomorrow morning to the dental surgeon for a complicated extraction - seems I have abnormal roots on my teeth - they're not too straight.

Cripes, there goes the planned fish finder purchase this year!

Yeah Wayne I thought about that - things mostly happen in 3's don't they

Can't wait for the next one.

The molar in front was whacked playing hockey years ago and had to be yanked out so I'm being told I should get some implants now.

Implants - made me giggle. I said to my wife as long as I'm getting some ....?

She didn't laugh.

Maybe I can get some funcky diamond grills or 2 silver teeth

I feel your pain, I've been thru dental hell the past 1 1/2 years. 8 veneers, 2 root canals and crowns, a bunch of reconstructive fillings,had to have an extraction last fall for a deep silver filling that went bad then had a crown break off last month that took too much tooth with it and had to have a post put in to hold it on... but now they fell better than they ever have. Gotta have 2 more veneers put on in the near future, been kinda avoiding them 'cause they're on the top and those damn things hurt!!!