Sun Burned on Simcoe today!!!

Got out on the lake with a few friends today, started at long shoal and ended up on the far East side of the lake.

Found schools of whities in 70' that were hitting great even had a few doubles on. Most fish were spoon feed and only a few came on minnow lines.

Traveling conditions were great.

Should be a good week out there

Only 13 days left so have a blast. :thumbsup_anim:

Tight lines,

RF

Didn't do nearly as well on the catching as you did (in fact Beans and I didn't even a solid hit) but still had a wonderful day out there with some fantastic people.

Thanks to all who helped us to enjoy such a beautiful day on the ice by guiding us past the pressure crack, drilling holes for us, showing us what to use and how to use it and for making us feel so welcome in sharing the experience. I can't remember ever enjoying a day fishing more than I did yesterday!

Yep...it was the company you kept, Cliff...

(You notice there is no picture of me)... :w00t:

Chuck also caught a whitie but I wasn't quick enough with the camera :wallbash:

Paul...next time you will land one now that you got the technique down pat... :rolleyes:

You only missed two...Joey, Cliff and I missed a whole lake full !

Sure was a beauty of a day !!! :canadian:

Edited by Beans

It was great seeing all those OFNer's on Sunday! And man, could we have asked for a better day! Was lucky enough to have gotten out with FishnSled and his buddy Ken. Funny, we really didn't know where we were heading, but with Terry's help (thanks Bud!) we virtually drove right up to Chuck's truck and dropped lines.

There was Big Cliff and Beans and the rest of the crew.

FishnSled is gonna write up our report and pics... thanks again Will for the freakin fantastic day! :Gonefishing:

HH