I've come to realize there's a great bunch here

OK, let me put it to you in simple terms.
this is a big boys world that we live in!

So, that wasn't talking down to me?

I simply stated my opinion as well, but you had to comment on that.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you step in a comment on someones, you better be prepared to receive responses to yours as well!

go on take that veeeest and run

like said maybe this was his good karma

call me what u want, i'd keep it and have no trouble admitting it,

and that i believe is living in a big boys world, being able to tell the truth without worrying about popularity

edit: for my "karma" of the week

recieved my tyler auction item in the mail today, i had bid $60 for a $50 bps gift card, recieved the full $60 i had bid in gift cards, for that i am thankful to BPS and hope it brings them great karma

Edited by walleyejigger

go on take that veeeest and run

karma shmarma

ppl always pull out the karma card when something good happens but not when something bad happens, like said maybe this was his good karma

call me what u want, i'd keep it and have no trouble admitting it,

and that i believe is living in a big boys world, being able to tell the truth without worrying about popularity

well said!

Your buddy knowingly has an item that was not sold or "given" to him - clearly a definition of THEFT! What he chooses to do now is a definition of his CHARACTER. Since most of us have character flaws of one type or another - only the individual can decide what he/she is comfortable with.

Conducting a poll in the hopes that many have this same character flaw does not change the moral, ethical and legal truths. And that is, your buddy is in the possession of stolen merchandise.

How would this story change if you were the party out the inventory or proper compensation?

one day I bought something at a local store..

I gave the cashier a 20..

she gave me the change and I walked out the door

just before I got to my truck I saw that not only did she give me my change, she gave me my 20 back too

so back to the store I go, I wait till the cashier finishes with the next customer and say excuse me but you made a mistake when you gave me my change..

before I got all the words out of my mouth she said I don't make mistakes and you should of check your change when I gave it to you so you are S O L

so I said you are right I am sorry to both you..oh and thanks for the extra 20 you gave me...and walked out the door

Priceless :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Oh, If you got out without the buzzer going off it must have been a goof buy the cashier, Cause they would have removed the Shop lifting tag..

Its your call, guilt is a feeling that your can't transfer, or trade.. No guilty feeling your free and clear.. You have guilt take it back