We bought a new BBQ Hitch Mount..

Muskieman

Now that I've bought it , I need to think up a way of towing my boat with this BBQ on the back..of the Expedition..

I think It will interfere with my turning abilities I've bought a 2" bolt on receiver that I can clamp on to my class III .....I need to dig my boat out of the snowbank to actually see the outcome.

I'm thinking of bolting the BBQ mount on my boat trailer...If it has to come to that.

You've travelled our roads... correct!?

Oh yes!! they're quite rough.... but this thing is guaranteed for 3yrs or 36.000 miles.

but i wonder if that covers falling off the truck and getting run over due to rough roads.

I imagine when I get all set up I'll look like the Grizwalds from the Vacation movie...I wonder if I should put my mother-in-law on the roof in her rocker?

Man thats really cool !!!!. :clapping::w00t: ..well there is really only one person to ask this question too,wayne a.k.a IRISHFIELD...im sure he will be able to Mgyver, some sort of invention to make it work !!! :P:lol: great idea,and man talk about a wicked shore-lunch...ahhhhhhh,,,,walleyeeeeee....yummyyyyyy......cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: