Fishing stores - Hamilton

dannyboy

We are going to the Mandarin near the corner of Rymal Road and Upper James in Hamilton.

Is Pro Gear still in business on Upper Ottawa? I can't seem to find any info and the phone is out of service.

If not, are there any fishing stores in that area?

Thanks

Dan

....I believe Pro Gear went out of buisness. Yes there is Fishing World down below but there's also Bill's Bait and Tackle on Upper James. It's north of the Manadarin just before you head down the hill on the left hand side.

Those scammers finally went bankrupt a couple years ago for the second time... your best bet is Bill's Bait and Tackle. They are located on Upper James and Queensdale.... Just before you head down the mountain..

it is opposite Frisco's

They are good guys in there and are fairly priced and if they are not, usually they will match someones pricing.

G

Those scammers finally went bankrupt a couple years ago for the second time... your best bet is Bill's Bait and Tackle. They are located on Upper James and Queensdale.... Just before you head down the mountain..

it is opposite Frisco's

They are good guys in there and are fairly priced and if they are not, usually they will match someones pricing.

G

:) :) :) :)

Actually Dannyboy, with the new Linc to Red Hill connection you get down to Barton (Fishing world) in about 8 minutes form Upper James and the Linc. Turn right onto Barton and fishing world is a nanosecond from the exit.

The guys at Bill's bait are top notch. Our last time in one of the guys (there are two brothers that run it and I can never get which one is which) gave my son a lure out of the bargain box. A small gesture cost-wise, but it made his day and he still talks about it.

Actually Dannyboy, with the new Linc to Red Hill connection you get down to Barton (Fishing world) in about 8 minutes form Upper James and the Linc. Turn right onto Barton and fishing world is a nanosecond from the exit.

The guys at Bill's bait are top notch. Our last time in one of the guys (there are two brothers that run it and I can never get which one is which) gave my son a lure out of the bargain box. A small gesture cost-wise, but it made his day and he still talks about it.

The guys @ Bill's bait n Tackle are top notch! My bet is you met Greg... a great guy and has donated to different causes on OFC before....... it is amazing how the small things make all the difference when it comes to a retailer/consumer relationship. I wish more retailers were consumer centric like these guys are.

Unfortunately this is not usually the case (here in Hamilton)...

Which is one of the reasons I still shop @ Bill's Bait and Tackle...they are a gem.... sure I dont spend every dollar there IE. Baspro Shops, or Angling Outfitters... but I do spend more then my wife would like!

Head to Bill's Bait N Tackle you cant go wrong... and their pricing is more then fair, without having to ask.

G