dilema, need some input

waterwolf

huge intentions on hitting lake euginia in the morning with the new-found info

from a certain site just visited. site states trout are present and actually gives

a promising location to try . problem?? a good friend says his bud is a tournament guy

who has bad luck on this lake. states "it's fished out" . not that easily swayed ,," i'll make

something happen ,thanks though". thing is , i don't know how recent the info from this site is .

i'm going solo and my 350 likes her fruit juice . willing to invest whatever to get on the ice but

man i don't know this lake at all. this is my dilema {certainly not a new one} i am hoping

someone could shed some light . she's a little annoyed , this is our" together day" and i'd like

to connect once or twice to make those new shoes i'll buy seem worth while. pm's ok

thanks in advance

Not much help to you, my trout fishing has been limited to steelhead on lake erie and I don`t do ice. I do reject the notion that a lake is fished out. Heavily pressured? yes, limited numbers of quality fish? yes.

I also was a tournament guy here in Ohio, for bass. Some lakes you need to spend more time on to get an idea of what approach to take locating the fish and what methods work best to catch them.

Took me 3 trips to Lake Chautaqua in New York before I caught a bass, first two trips all I could hook were Muskies. I did learn the first two trips where not to fish! For me a different game plan for fun fishing, I want to go to lakes I have had success on.

I have had lakes where I look like a bass master on practice days, like a bum on the tournament day. Situations changes, the faster and better you adapt to them the better of you are.

LOL a pattern is only a pattern if your catching fish on it.

huge intentions on hitting lake euginia in the morning with the new-found info

from a certain site just visited. site states trout are present and actually gives

a promising location to try . problem?? a good friend says his bud is a tournament guy

who has bad luck on this lake. states "it's fished out" . not that easily swayed ,," i'll make

something happen ,thanks though". thing is , i don't know how recent the info from this site is .

i'm going solo and my 350 likes her fruit juice . willing to invest whatever to get on the ice but

man i don't know this lake at all. this is my dilema {certainly not a new one} i am hoping

someone could shed some light . she's a little annoyed , this is our" together day" and i'd like

to connect once or twice to make those new shoes i'll buy seem worth while. pm's ok

thanks in advance

Huh??

i'll slow it down a bit for you . hope to catch a couple of fish to warrant the extra attention the wife would appreciate for my absense on sunday {our quality-time day. the 350 [being my truck }likes her gas so without someone to share the costs , it's becomes somewhat expensive . thanks anyway guys.

Edited by waterwolf