Lake Biscotasing

Garyv

Would appreciate any info pro or con on fishing in late May to Early June on Lake Biscotasing. 600 plus miles of shoreline and over 400 islands with the surrounding structure they should have sure sounds interesting! Thanks in advance.

haven't been myself but based on everything I have heard it sounds great.

The Fishn'Canada guys fish there in early june on one of their shows a couple weeks back. They had the worst mayfly hatch ever and sunny 95degree weather but still did very well in terms of numbers of walleye.

My dad fished there last september and did really well. Nothing very large but he did get a lot of fish and it is really nice. We are thinking of going next spring. The drive in to the lake is a bit rough though, about 1 hr on a poorly maintained dirt road so be ready for that.

• 4 years later...

Would appreciate any info pro or con on fishing in late May to Early June on Lake Biscotasing. 600 plus miles of shoreline and over 400 islands with the surrounding structure they should have sure sounds interesting! Thanks in advance.

Headed up next week. Would appreciate any communication on your catches. Hot spots?

GaryV was a huge friend of the board who attended many of our G2G's. He was a kind, gentle man, whose advice helped guide the early years of this message board. He passed away on Sept. 3, 2008 and will always be sorely missed by those who knew him. He had a small fishing website which continues to live on.

His motto was "If life was simply a bowl of cherries we would probably start looking for the pits, enjoy life, treasure the good times, keep the good memories with you, and whenever possible live your life to the fullest. "