Bay of QUINTE

mrpike

Anyone from this board going to be down at QUINTE for the week of MAY 10 th till 19 th . I am working on a trip to HAY BAY for the week . :Gonefishing: I also hope to be at LAKAIR for the week of JUNE 22 nd till 28 th if all works out.

KEITH.

Edited by mrpike

I'll be at both those places Keith and pretty well the same time as you too.

We'll be at Quinte from May 16 - 19. The campground we stay in is at Dorland, just a little ways south of the old Hay Bay church.

I'll be at Lakair from about June 19 till somewhere around the 25th or so.

I will be there MR.P May 16th to 19th and will be staying at Mohawk Bay Campground and I think we will also be tolerating that

Fishin Devil Guy :devil::whistling: .Always a great weekend looking forward to meeting Lew.I will also be in the bay on May 3rd for the big Tourney :canadian:

Edited by Mike the Pike

I should be there for the month of May, three weeks in June, Two weeks in July, Four weeks in August, Three weeks in Sept, two weeks in Oct and some days on Nov and Dec.

Hope I get to fish a lot!

David aka Superdad

I think I'll be hitting Sparrow lake with the oldman for opening of pickeral. My oldman and I hit Hay Bay a few times when I was younger, and saw 60+ fish days.... Nothing huge (4-5lbs the biggest) but it was non-stop action.