First time I've made the paper since 1979

irishfield

.. and at least this time it wasn't a three story Cabbagetown building collapsing on me that got me there!

Thanks for the heads up Cory.. and anyone that believes the part about where we were fishing.. well.. :thumbsup_anim:

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=24510

I'd almost forgot out our Lake's Stewardship contest for a replica mount by advanced.

good luck....been a long time since I've heard of a laker that big up there

Dats a small one Jerry ! Last year there was a 30lb caught. 2006 a 56lb and 2005 a 43 ! None thru the ice mind you !

Nothing major Clampit... three stories of floors... a 2+ foot thick brick firewall,,, 12 stone fireplaces and me... ALL on the first floor/basement. Thank God there was no roof as well! The wall came straight down like a liquid spreading/pouring out at the bottom..and didn't fall to either side. Was a couple blocks east of the Eaton Centre..can't remember the street, but I opened my eyes to a shattered helmut and a floor joist behind me and in front of me. Good thing I was slim then.. LOL. Historic so had to retain the front wall and modify around it to build condo/townhouse units and they still managed to do that. I was working as a "cash grunt" to cover my education late that summer. Just one of a few "lives" I've used up over the years.

Edited by irishfield

Congrats !!!! hope ya win the mount.

By the way to you sometimes fish for Pike in Temag ?

I do, and actually do pretty good....I lived there for a few years, worked in the seniors complex.

caught a 26.2lb Pike in Ferguson Bay..right by the Island withe the 2 little white cottages on it.

I usually do good there in winter for Lakers.

Here's an example of a Big Temagami Laker.

http://www.temagamifishing.com/44lb-temagami-lake-trout.html

Excellent job Wayne.

You won't be disappointed if that mount ends up on your wall.

The Advanced Taxidermy guys are old school friends of mine and have done

many mounts for my friends and family. They are tops in their field.

:thumbsup_anim:

Good job bud! I assume that one didn't come through an 8" hole? That's a pretty decent fish through the ice, don't want to jinx you, BUT, I'm with everyone else thinking that the replica mount is coming your way!

J...