Lost

darsky

Did anyone happen to catch yesterdays episode? I have to admit I am a VERY dedicated watcher of this show-have been since the first season. I know whats going on with the show but I don't know whats REALLY going on.If you follow it then you know what I mean.Anyways,yesterdays episode was........there are no words.The finest of tv writing you will ever see. This show is the most addictive thing that has ever happened to me. If you missed it-it can be downloaded.

Greatest show ever!

I didn't watch a single episode until the first season came out on DVD. I picked it up at Future Shop and my wife and I watched all 22 episodes in three days...we've been hopelessly addicted since.

That new character, the scientist dude, I forget his name...the actor who plays him is brilliant.

Where to download? Install a bit torrent client such as Azureus and you can get torrents for just about every show/movie/song ever recorded at mininova.

There are lots of places that you can watch Lost on the intraweb. If you're patient, the previous weeks episode airs one hour before the new episode every week. The cool thing is that they put up captions while you're watching, relaying all sorts of tidbits that tie the characters and plotlines together.

I definately have to concur that it is a greaty show. I've also been following it since episode 1, and all tho it does get a little wacky at times, there is always something there to keep you coming back for more!

As for catching the episodes online, downloading the bit torrent client is definately an option, but I also believe that CTV's website has the episodes on their for online viewing.

Joey - I didn't catch that, and I'm not sure that it is actually "Baby Aaron" it sounds more like Jack doesn't want to come around because maybe the baby is Sawyer's???

I haven't seen last nights episode yet, but it should definately make for some good watching this weekend!

Andrew.

I am so hooked on Lost - have been since Day 1, but, oh, does it make my head hurt sometimes trying to figure things out!

Joey, I saw that episode with Kate & her "son", Aaron - what a surprise, there. Does that mean that he's the other person who makes it off the island or what?

Last night was awesome - jumping back & forth from the past to the present - so many questions. Can't wait to see what's next!

Gotta admit that Sawyer sure is easy on the eyes and Sayid, too.

DebS

Bonghitts is bong on about Azureus / Mininova. Exactly where I get all my stuff. I watch the episode live then dl in the morning and go over it with a fine comb. You can NEVER get everything the first watch.

Best Show ever!

Have not missed a single episode....

And yet I am still so confused LOL!!!!

They are still yet to explain the real "others"

The ones who can walk silently through the forest, and the black some creature...its crazy cool!

Well they keep referring to the Oceanic 6 now.

So, as far as I can tell they are:

Kate

Jack

Hugo/Hurley

Sayid

Not sure if Aaron the baby counts

And they did show one episode where Ben Linus was a doctor in the future. But he wasn't on the flight.

So who will be the other 2?

So many questions.

Joey