Back from BPS....

Gerritt

I agree i stopped in there on friday didn;t buy a thing. Stuff was either overpriced even on sale or just closeout junk colours ect that is outdated.

For example stopped by grimsby tackle today and picked up a quantum energy baitcaster for 99 bucks basspros sale is 137.99 that easy math. Oh and by the way their sportsman show price is going to be 99 no taxes.

Its a good thing we don't have a BPS here in Montreal or I would be in trouble.

The wife can't believe what my new boat costs so spending even more is not good.

This is all I spent in October at BPS $120.00

IMG_0129_1.jpg

We are supposed to be getting a Cabelas here in Quebec .There goes the bank account :Gonefishing:

We are supposed to be getting a Cabelas here in Quebec .There goes the bank account :Gonefishing:

I can see it now.... (translated loosely)

"Salut le miel, je suis à la maison. J'ai posé un nouveau compte aujourd'hui et je devrai probablement aller là deux ou trois fois par semaine."

Hi guys, I am new to this site. I live in the London area and I usually visit BPS at least 5-6 times a year. I stop in on my way by heading up north to my camp.I pick up the odd thing,mostly clothing,blue jeans are usually less expensive there.As far as electronics,electric motors and fishing gear, there is no one better or cheaper to buy from than Angling Outfitters who are located on HWY#2 just west of Woodstock(They just relocated). I have bought from just about everywhere,but these guys are the cheapest by far. They also take trade ins.The owner Joslyn knows his stuff,especially electronics. The place is always busy.Since finding this place I just visit BPS for something to do now.

Welcome aboard LundGuy!

I also shop @ Angling Outfitters. I was directed there when I was buying all the new electronics for my boat and your right, He has great pricing! and if he is higher in price he will lower it even against Cabelas!

There is a reason he is the #1 Lowrance dealer in Canada He has the best price and man can Jos push buttons on those units.

I was just in there a couple days ago... sadly he did not have in my '08 Navionics.

G

Nice to meet ya. I was also there a couple days ago and picked up two Minn Kota Terrova electric motors. He blew everyone out of the water on the prices.Also picked up a new Stella 1000FA reel and again nobody could touch his price, including eBay.

PS: .....I agree,when he gets pushing those buttons on the electronics its all I can do to keep up.

Nice to meet ya. I was also there a couple days ago and picked up two Minn Kota Terrova electric motors. He blew everyone out of the water on the prices.Also picked up a new Stella 1000FA reel and again nobody could touch his price, including eBay.

PS: .....I agree,when he gets pushing those buttons on the electronics its all I can do to keep up.

After meeting him... let me tell you what a rarity he is... (I am sure you know this already) I drive there from Hamilton.. not only for the price but the service... I have to thank the OFC'r that took me there (Rod) as this guy (Jos) is truly a rarity here in the Hammer we have 2 main choices... Fishing world and Bills Bait N Tackle... Well I give the boys @ Bill Bait all the business I can... however they just dont have everything, although the service is Phenomenal! and the other place... well everyone knows my feelings...

Having said that... Jos knows his electronics.. he may be a bit different... but he knows his stuff!!!! and his customer service is at par if not better then Bills N Tackle...

Sure I will spend a few bucks across the board.... and maybe I went excessive @ BPS.... but these two companies NOW see the majority of my fishing dollars (and I spend alot! lol)

Gerritt.

Dropped off at BPS today and picked up some stuff. To bad they were out of the Bluefox muskie buzzbait I was after (go figure). I did however pick up some nice plastics.. I asked a guy in a pro shirt a question about a swimbait I was looking at, and he walked me around the plastics and showed me exactly what I needed to match up what was already in my basket. Real nice guy, didn't seem to mind my newbie questions (I'm not much of a plastics guy, I rarely jig, but am making a point of jigging this year for smallmouth and pickeral)