Back from BPS....

Gerritt

Because I blew 600.00 in 10 minutes!

Bought a sound system for the boat... now TJ and I can have SPL contests on the lake...

Picked up the New Stradic 2500 FI

Picked up a new St. Croix Premier 7'6"

and a new Net....

Now to get the boring stuff like a new anchor etc...

It was busy in there! man people everywhere!

Kevin I look for you but did not see you... even asked a guy that kinda looked like you if he was Kevin... I looked like a fool LOL!

G

Edited by Gerritt

Be thankful you can get to BPS. I'm planning to go to Cabelas in April and it's a 2 day drive.

JUst got the old plastic card down and now it's going to take another licking, damn I hate that!

Edited by grt1

Kevin I look for you but did not see you... even asked a guy that kinda looked like you if he was Kevin... I looked like a fool LOL!

G

Hey Gerritt, that was none other than our carp fanatic MJL that you asked. We were busy chatting away :blahblah1: with another fella and didn't clue in that it was you. Sorry about that. And no don't feel bad, you didn't look like a fool.

Hey Gerritt, that was none other than our carp fanatic MJL that you asked. We were busy chatting away :blahblah1: with another fella and didn't clue in that it was you. Sorry about that. And no don't feel bad, you didn't look like a fool.

Awww man! I thought he looked familiar.. but after asking if he was Kevin... there was no way I was coming back to ask if he was an OFC'r! lol... Would have loved to have chatted you guys up!

G

I did the same today in 15 minutes but just because that's all the time I had in there(Thank God) I had a business meeting that finished a tad early so I took a taxi there got there at 150:pm and I was walking out at 2:15 pm cause I had to be at Pearson airport for 3:00pm. But if I would've known my flight was delayed by about 1 hour then we spent another hour on the tarmac before taking off. spent 15 minutes in the store but then I had to get to the Airport. Man I could've spent 3 times the amount I spent.

Here's my crazy spending logic - since the drive home from the office is going to be miserable i might as well just drive right to BPS so at least at the end of the miserable drive I'd be at a wonderful spot :).

Luckily I managed to get out without any really big ticket items but still put together a decent pile

IMG_2073.JPG

Of course then I get home to find the spring Cabelas catalog in the mail box... :wallbash:

Gerritt...dont feel bad about the Kevin/MJL thing....us Asians all look alike....

Just like all you white people look the same to us.....LOL :lol:

LOL race never entered my mind, you should know me better than that Cliff!... but now that you mention it.... LOL!

I saw MLJ and thought to myself HEY! this guy looks familiar! I was expecting to see Kevin there... and well... from little avatars. they look the same, hell Kimbo Slice and I look the same if we look at avatars alone...... I remembered one thing after asking though.. MLJ wears glasses! DOH! (hind sight is 20/20)

anyways.. I spent way to much, on thing I did not need... but wanted...

Does anyone else have the new Stradic 2500 FI?

I also have to that the boyz from Extreme Angler for the St.Croix rod they donated @ the Tyler event.. because I picked up another one.... just because I liked the feel of it! but this one is a 7'6" one peice...

anyways Kevin, we have to do lunch one day... and well we might as well invite Cliff too....

say between Vaughan (where I work) and downtown (Where Cliff works) ?? I am game for anything.... so long as it has meat in it.

G.

I don't feel so bad now.

Passed by around 8pm for a bit.

I don't know when they started charging for browsing? :dunno:

20 minutes of looking at stuff I didn't really need cost me $220. ;)

Also looks like someone scooped a BPS gift card and my credit card at the cash.

Had 'em in my hand, put everything on the counter for the cashier, then couldn't find the cards.

Guy ahead of me seemed in a bit of a rush to leave. HMMM ???

Don't they have cameras in that store?

I should call or pass by after they open in the morning and ask.

Credit card has been taken care of, but the gift card could be lost.

Can't remember if they ask for ID with the gift card?

See Wayne, I'm multi-talented.

I can lose more than just boat keys.

Credit card & gift card at the same time. Now that's talent. :clapping:

Torture, absolute torture. I am going through withdrawl here and all you guys can do is talk about all these deals and show pictures. You're all cruel, the whole bunch of ya's! Reef Runners are one of my best producing lures and seeing those deals really hurt. Guess I'll settle and go to CTC in Kingston.

However I did luck out last Sunday and manage to get into Lebaron in Ottawa. Guessing they were open because of the show and family free fishing weekend? I wasn't going to get much because the last time I was in there I got really peved. Just a look around, never hurts to look. I grabbed a couple of muskie lures out of the sale bin for less than $3.00. Then my wife came in and had mentioned that it was also a no tax day. Oh crap the pressure mounted. Needless to say I ended up $350.00 poorer.

Gerritt I looked at the Stratic 2500 FI. I got the FH model last year and really like it. I opted to go with the Saros instead it was about $60.00 cheaper and seemed to be very similar. All I can say is it took to line really well. All it's doing right now is sitting in the corner waiting to get used and abused.

Well thanks for the update gerritt,so at least i know what im up against tommorow morning,although last year i went right when it opened and got what i needed on my list and was out of there in less than 1 hour!!!!!....i think thats the key to avoid,having a stroke,or heart attack !!!! LOL..LOL i have a list already made,so hopefully it will be the same....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: