Hey Beans, you up yet?

Big Cliff

Morning buddy! Sunday looks like it might not be too bad a day to hit the ice and from the looks of it there are areas where we could drive out to and have a chance to get some fishing in. (Might even be able to hook up with some of the gang and get some pointers on how to catch a few LOL).

Anyway, let me know if you want to give it a try, Sue said I can have the buggy again but I would want to be out of here by about 5:30 am.

Sunday morning sounds good to me...Were you thinking of heading back to Inninsfil ?

Maybe we could hook up with Chuck and Shelley and they could steer us in the right direction to catch us a whitie or laker...

Now that would be FUN, I would love to get some time out on the ice with those two. We'll have to see if they would mind two old guys tagging along LOL. Whatever happens lets plan on heading over that way. See ya @ 5:30 Sunday, bring a lunch, I've got my 6" hand auger and will bring all the usual.

Hey Cliff, my buddy and I are planning to go to Innisfil Beach on Sunday as well. Maybe we'll see you and Beans out there. We are on foot since he's driving and won't drive on the ice, can't say I don't blame him. I don't know how far out we will walk and don't know the depths at all since I've never fished that area before but I just figured we would walk til we drop or look for the old holes and the fishermen and then set up and see what happens. We will be in a black Sub-Zero tent hut so if ya see us stop by and say hello. We will be departing K-W around 5am so should put us there around 7:30-8amish hopefully. Good luck. B)

Ya Buckster...that is about where Tracker has/had his hut last Saturday...My problem was that we were fishing 81 fow and I only had 82 feet of line on my good jigging rod... :blush: (was thinking I would be fishing for perch in about 30 feet)...no matter, only had one light touch all day...

I switched reels for Sunday as we don't know what depth we will be fishing...Maybe see you and the big guy out there ???

Thanks Jeff, Beans and I are going to try heading out from this side of the lake instead of driving all the way around to Innisfill, It'll save us an hour drive each way. Looks like it will be a super day for it, light winds and not too cold. good luck out there!