What a deal

Hawg Hunter

Best deal ive ever heard of.....a good friend of mine told me his buddy went to walmart in Kingston to buy a 10" jiffy power auger.He found them on sale for $449.00 when he went up to the cash to ring it through the lady told him it won"t scan cause theres no bar code,he replied its on sale for $449.00.She picked up the phone and called sports the guy comes up looks at the auger and says ill be right back.He comes back and hands the lady the bar code and it rings up at $40.00 .He again says thats not right there on sale for $449.00,she inturns calls the manager over and she checks the bar code and say yes it matches we all clearing them all out .He again says it should be $449.00 the manager replies hey we do have good deals on winter items.

Sooooo he paid the $40.00+tax and left.I can"t figure out why the guy in sports would not know atleast aprox what it cost but as you read he tried to tell them 3-4 times and when the manager said yes it matches he bought it.

Why does this never happen to me lol.lol.

Hawg Hunter

I work in Sports at Wal-Mart and that's definitely a "screw up". Somebody was given some "mark-down" money and screwed up the price adjustment when entering it in the computer. It's probably been caught by now so you'd better call ahead to see if it's still available at $ 40.00 .

Went and checked it out yesterday. Nothing. The only Augers they had were 6" hand augers for $45.00.

The whole trip was a bust. Checked out CTC and they had a few things, including an old Stradic FH for $180.00. Asked if it was on sale and their reply was people will buy so NO. Well I guess i'll go else where and buy the new model for less then.

Guess I'll just sit here and read of all the deals being had at BPS <_< and wish I lived closer.