Great Dave Mercer News!!

TJQ

I just got this in!!

-----

Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing® SCORES!

February 27th, 2008

Port Perry, ON

Dave Mercer Outdoors Inc. is proud to announce that they have entered into a broadcast partnership with The Score. Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing® THE SHOW will be airing Saturdays at 7:30 a.m. and Sundays at 9:00 a.m. starting April 19th, 2008 on The Score, making Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing® THE SHOW, the first ever fishing program to join The Score, Canada's home for the hardcore.

Facts of Fishing® THE SHOW has proven to be a groundbreaking, audience pleasing fishing series. Canada's fishing funnyman, Dave Mercer, blends his unique brand of edutainment with state-of-the-art HD production, to bring his viewers a fishing show like no other.

Dave Mercer stated, "This is like a dream come true to air on such a well-respected, mainstream sports broadcaster as The Score. I really feel like The Score is the perfect fit for our show and can't wait to expose this great sport to their millions of hardcore sports viewers on The Score and The Score HD."

Greg Sansone, The Score's Vice-President of Production said, "We're thrilled to add Facts of Fishing to our weekend lineup. When we were searching for new programming we weren't looking for a fishing show but as soon as I saw Dave Mercer I knew he would fit right in. Even our fishing guy is hardcore."

Congrats Dave!!!

Wow, congratulations Dave. I enjoyed your seminar at the Spring Fishing Show as well. Always entertaining (or edutaining). Just wind you up or put a quarter in and away you go, stopping every twenty minutes for a breath (or Subway sub LOL) and away you go again. All kidding aside, you're a great ambassador for the sport and Canada. P.S. I still haven't seen my first full length "Facts of Fishing" show. I have the BPS videos and everyone has seen the "shorts". I'm looking forward to it and having more opportunities to catch the new show is all good. :D

Edited by kennyman

Hi guys!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I am super excited to be joining The Score. It's awesome that they have finally decided to air a fishing show and even better that its mine (LOL)! Just to show you how excited I am and my whole team of sponsors, tomorrow I will be doing a seminar at Bass Pro Shops at 2pm. Immediately following that seminar, I will be hosting a meet and greet with everyone and the first hundred people in the lineup are actually going to get a free 6-inch Subway sub. Who says nothing is free in this world? I hope to see a bunch of you out there tomorrow, Saturday March 1st at 2pm and please make sure to say hi!

Also, I sure wish I could be there on Sunday as well to see Pete and the gang's seminars but BPS has got me doing seminars down in their Auburn, New York store on Sunday. So, if anyone's around there, I won't have any free subs but I sure would like to say hi!

Once again, thank you to all the great OFNers that continually support me.

Dave

Yes Gerritt, I heard one of the commercials on 102.1 today and laughed my arse off. The one about some people putting lures in their hats, but Dave recommends they put them on the end of their fishing line, too funny.

Joey