Get Busy Fishin' Or Get Busy Tying. Report

Moosebunk

Thanks guys.

Chris, Kesagami report is in the making. Some hitches this year in the plans but it will arrive in the coming weeks. So far so good.

WallyB. Everything that comes out of the dirty Abitibi is freakish in nature. lol. You know that. The clarity turns everything pale... real pale. Yes, the road was a benefit to the community this year. First time ever having that kind of access to south. The local hockey tournament weekend saw 253 vehicles cross the dam at Otter. I hear Hydro didn't like that much. New hydro lines are pretty much in now so next year it will likely be back to the same isolated normal. I didn't take the drive. I hope the community finds funding to open it themselves in the coming years as it seems to be harder to reserve space for vehicles on the train now that development in the area (DeBeers and all other things DeBeers) is booming.

About the MNR... yep, you'll see and read more on that in my winter Kesagami report to come. It's great seeing them out there protecting Ontario's trophy fishery.

Would kind of make it fairly easy to go ice fish Takwata. I think there is a motel of some sort at Abitibi Canyon which is now opened in the winter for the Snowmobile trail North Loop. From there it would be about 45 minutes ride on a sled to get to Takwata. Not sure if New Post band are there in the Winter though.