Sign in to follow this  
Rustic-Fisher

Simcoe Today

Hit Simcoe for a few hours today and boy did this cold front ever shut em down!!

Marked fish but only a hand full were coaxed into hitting.

Heres a pic of one of the lakers that I landed that was easy double digits in weight(size 11 snow boot as reference to size), sorry for bad pic but I was solo and wanted to send him back down the hole ASAP. All fish were caught in 77' off Long shoal using a small half half williams spoon.

Ice conditions were great for sleds, ATVs and I did see a bunch of trucks out today.

Tight lines,

RF

nice thick , healthy , fish. solo pic's never really do the fish [ or fisherman ] justice. lol.

my best pike was photo'd solo. 39 inches, looked about 5lbs. flat on the ice next to the rod and reel.

what a joke . feel your pain. a guy about 1\3 amile away for a good pic wasn't worth losin' a great fish .

thanks for the report . tight lines .

Edited by waterwolf

I can see that Rossi wasn’t there to spoke those fish with his “erratic jigging technique”. Shouldn’t you be putting out a fire or something?? Anyways, see you Saturday. I think your closing with me.

P.S. Cactus Jack says hello :P