Pete Maina at Bass Pro.

TJQ

This has been mentioned before, but deserves its own thread as we are getting close...

Pete Maina, the worlds foremost muskie master, will be at Bass Pro on March 2nd in the afternoon, in case anyone wants to meet him. He told me (LOL) that he will give you an autographed Peter Frampton picture to anyone who identifies themselves as an OFC'r

Good Luck Pete!!

petemaina_1.jpg

C57588~Peter-Frampton-Posters.jpg

Certainly appreciate the announcement old buddy :thumbsup_anim:

You'll be there with my Frampton pics eh? (I've gotta pink furry hat for you buddy.) :w00t:

C'mon Ohio ... you're just jealous of that great fishin hat. http://www.myspace.com/thebrianschramband

Just FYI, hat is by Fishin Rocker, Brian Schram. Actually just back from seeing his show in Madison ... he's out east for a while on tour now if anyone gets a chance. Link above offers schedule.

Our fearless leader is correct though, as I will be at the Toronto Bass Pro store this coming Sunday. It's Spring Classic time; great events; great folks and some darn good deals. The "The Next Bite" crew, Gary Parsons, son Chase, Keith Kavajecz and I will be doing a tour of many of the stores this weekend starting Friday. We will be at the Toronto store from 4 to 7 pm this coming March 2nd. Be great to see OFNers there!

(Be certain to have a pic for you Roy.)

:whistling:

Pete

Pete,

It's a pleasure to see that you are a member of this board, thus I can assume that you are lurking now and then.

"The NextBite.com" forum is a place that many fishers in Ontario frequent, I can read the nicknames and see the 'cross over".

Hope you have a great visit to BSP in Toronto(Vaughan) and meet lots of fans.

Cheers

David aka Superdad

Robert_Plant02.jpg

Anyone sees Pete Robert Plant Maina this weekend do me this favor....

Give that "Heartbreaker" "A Whole Lotta Love" by "squeezing his lemons ti'll the juice runs down his leg." :whistling:

I tell ya, "Since I've Been Loving You," Pete from "Over the Hills and Far Away," I've had nothing but "Travelling Riverside Blues" dude. We sure shared some "Good Times, Bad Times." A definite "Communication Breakdown" now exists, and I'm feeling left "Dazed and Confused," "Trampled Under Foot" because "You Shook Me" yet "I Can't Quit You Baby." You had "All My Love" man, especially "In The Evening." :asshat:

"The Song Remains The Same" though Pete. "What Is And What Should Never Be," buddy. I have "No Quarter" otherwise I would have called to tell you you're really "Somethin' Else." :rolleyes:

I'm "In The Light" now finally, so "Thank You," ...not really. I threw on my "Kashmir" duds for a "Night Flight" "Boogie With Stu" to some "Houses Of The Holy," met some new "Friends" one of them "Down By The Seaside." A "Black Country Woman" who is now "The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair," not those curly blonde locks like you, says I'm her "Custard Pie." Take that!!!! Pete.

So there Pete, I hope "Your Levee Breaks."

"Nobody's Fault But Mine" for ever getting involved with a muskie fisherman like you. "Ten Years Gone" ...what a waste.

"Rock And Roll"

John Paul Moosebunk Jones... OUT!!!

I will be doing a tour of many of the stores this weekend starting Friday. We will be at the Toronto store from 4 to 7 pm this coming March 2nd. Be great to see OFNers there!

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your words, I won't be in Toronto this weekend at BPS as I will be fishing on the Bay of Quinte on the last day of walleye ice season.

There ARE muskies in the BOQ, my fishing bud hit a Tiger a few years ago.

My fishing Bud has all the gear for musky and wants me to try for them, BUT, we always end fishing for walleyes - perhaps this is the year to drag some musky lures around the weed beds.

Cheers and have a good weekend at BPS.

Tight Lines

David Delcloo aka Superdad

Kingston / Hay Bay(on BOQ)