Roll-up-the-rim winner..... but not me...

Burtess

I find the freebees in the 'RRRRRRROLL UP THE RRRRRRRIM' contest to be equivalent to about the same amount of prizes as my PETROPOINTS card has gotten me . . . . in over 20 years I've got 1000 lousy Petro points ONCE . . . . . a carwash costs about 7000!!

I've got about 50,000 petropoints and last year used up about 100,000. Fill up twice and get a free lottery ticket :thumbsup_anim:

I once won a Raleigh Mountain Bike... first ride out got hurt real bad :stretcher: ... a TV.... and then a BBQ...all that in 4 yrs countless coffees and goodies.

I once even Almost won a Motorhome it said you :thumbsup_anim: " WINABAGEL" :clapping:

I'd sell or trade in the boat on a fishin' model...

Congrats to your Buddy....

Why don't you buy the boat?

Randy

wow....i usually get skunked most years....maybe this year'll be different because i've upped my coffee intake to about 3-4 cups a day

Just for your info, a part time medical records clerk picked a Timmy's at the outlet on the lower level of our hospital of Wednesday and "Bingo" a new Toyota.

Also when I read the Timmins Daily Press website yesterday, apparently someone up there also picked up a Toyata. That's 2 gone.

I'll win when the Leafs win the Stanley Cup. That means probably not in my lifetime!