Roll-up-the-rim winner..... but not me...

Burtess

My friend just rolled-up-the-rim on a Bayliner bowrider boat, motor, and trailer :thumbsup_anim:

Problem is he has already decided to sell it and put new windows in his house :dunno:

And I thought I was going to get to burn around in a new boat this summer.....

Burt :)

sell the house ,,, move in the boat , problem solved. lol .

I keep trying that one with my wife...so far no luck...

Congrats to your friend though! I'm hoping for at least one free coffee this year, it would be more than what I won last year.

Edited by evster

Isnt that the same cup that they get every year!!! :clapping:

I once won a Raleigh Mountain Bike... first ride out got hurt real bad :stretcher: ... a TV.... and then a BBQ...all that in 4 yrs countless coffees and goodies.

I once even Almost won a Motorhome it said you :thumbsup_anim: " WINABAGEL" :clapping:

I'd sell or trade in the boat on a fishin' model...

Congrats to your Buddy....

Why don't you buy the boat?

Randy

i buy 3 lg every morning 5 days a week and on week ends i buy 3 lg and 2 extra lg for my lovely wife :thumbsup_anim: ,never won anything big but when this event ended last year i had 78 free coffees,65 donuts and 43 muffins,the last 2 years i phone ahead and order it all at once then i bring it to a senior bld and set it up so they can enjoy a mid day coffee and what not.

this is the same building i give alot of cleaned and deboned fish too.

funny thing is ive gained 15lbs doing this cause the ladies won't let ya go untill you have a cookie or cake or pc of home made pie,i tell them i do it for me but the home made goodies are winning me over lol.lol.

i plan on winning big this year lol,like that will happen.

congrads to you bud im happy for him...

Hawg Hunter

I find the freebees in the 'RRRRRRROLL UP THE RRRRRRRIM' contest to be equivalent to about the same amount of prizes as my PETROPOINTS card has gotten me . . . . in over 20 years I've got 1000 lousy Petro points ONCE . . . . . a carwash costs about 7000!!

Last time there was roll up to win, I didnt open any of the cups until they were done giving them out. I had 80 cups and out of those 80 I had 7 winning cups, 4 doghnuts and 3 coffe! Somone told me that xl cups dont have many winners, I guess they were right. My cousin buys large and wins all the time! This is unfare, I spend more money for less of a chance! Oh well as long as I get my order made right, thats a win right there since it seems to be the same odds!

On the subject, I just found this off redflagdeals.com

Here's a clever little freebie from Country Style, the Ontario coffee chain: March 3-9, bring in a losing Tim Horton's Roll Up The Rim cup and get a free medium coffee.

Now, finally, every cup of Tim Horton's will be a Roll Up The Rim Winner -- whether it's a winner at Tim Horton's or the Coffee Style down the street.

MORE COFFEE!