If this don't make you smile... (NF)

TJQ

I know.. I know... Were so darn busy.. its crazy... with the decline in US tourism, we are becoming a very attractive, low cost solution and alternative to higher priced print advertising and sport shows. It has occurred to me that as stupid as this sounds, a bad year for tourism is actually good for business for us.

Also I'm working on some larger advertisers as well.

I will be at the Sportsmans Show all day Saturday the 15th though and will be available to sign autograph's... lol we should try to put together a meet, eat and greet somewhere that nite!!

I know.. I know... Were so darn busy.. its crazy... with the decline in US tourism, we are becoming a very attractive, low cost solution and alternative to higher priced print advertising and sport shows. It has occurred to me that as stupid as this sounds, a bad year for tourism is actually good for business for us.

Also I'm working on some larger advertisers as well.

I will be at the Sportsmans Show all day Saturday the 15th though and will be available to sign autograph's... lol we should try to put together a meet, eat and greet somewhere that nite!!

Since when have you become very attractive?