BOQ

Hawg Hunter

Well folks the day started off at 5"30 am at Carra Outdoor Sports here in Belleville,were i meet Tinbanger and his son from this site,we grabed our minnows and off we went at 6"15 am.

Dreaming of walleye :clapping:,after opening up the holes it was not long and tinbangers son missed the first 1,then Ricelaker missed 1,then Tinbangers son missed another 1,then after 10 mins or so it was Tinbangers turn,OPPS another one missed :wallbash: ,this went on for the first 5 walleye,which i might add were hitting very light.

i packed up and moved about 2000 yards out drilled 7 holes walked back and grabed my stick and started jigging the first hole i drilled,heck i never jig it 3 times and BANG fish on a nice 4lber,i started the truck and headed back to pick the boys up,Ricelaker missed another 1 so he wanted to stay there and try a little longer,we drove out and started fishing again.

i put Tinbangers son right in the hole where i iced the first 1, Bang fish on ...my buddy iced a nice 4 lber,he put Tinbanger right in that hole so he might ice 1,we fished a while longer and the missed fish started to add up :wallbash: ,thank goodness a hook up Tinbangers son had a nice 1 to the hole and no father :wallbash: ,after he lost the walleye i told him no big deal heck ive lost 1000s at the hole over the past 27 years,besides maybe the fish gods have a monster in mind for ya :clapping:

a few more minutes go by and Bang i land another nice 5 lber,then Bang my buddy lands another 4-5lber,by this time i had gone back to get Ricelaker and he was fishing the holes i drilled 100 feet in front of us,Bang he lands 1 a nice 3 1/2 lber,then i hear what im used to hearing FISH ON Tinbangers sons yells out,Tinbanger was right there at the ready to take a pic of his sons first walleye through the ice and yes the fish gods were waiting for the right walleye,a nice fat 9 1/4 to 9 1/2 lber what a walleye for his first 1 i told him .

anyway folks all in all we iced 10 walleye and lost (if i remember right)about 14 walleye lol.lol

it was indeed a pleasure to meet Tinbanger and his son and let me tell ya folks these 2 fellas never gave up,man they came to fish and fish they did.Ricelaker was the same way they all fished hard .Again it was a pleasure to meet you fellas and i hope i see yas again some time.

Hawgs cleaning some eyes and gonna get some zzzzs,its a new day and i hope the eyes bite as good for the lads from wisconson in the morn.

TAKER EASY ALL

Hawg Hunter

P.S-I have trouble posting pics so they will fallow when my daughter gets home from work, :clapping: ,guess you can't teach and old dog new tricks lol.lol.

sorry for the short novel lol.

Hey Hawg,

Thank you for your guide on Sunday, I'm really satisfied with my first hard water walleye being 5 1/2lb. Unfortunately my friend and I had to leave early. How was the fishing in the evening? Did we miss a lot of action? I definitely regret leaving early, but we had other things to do that evening. <_<

We'll certainly go fishing with you next winter, or maybe even this upcoming spring.

Take care, and good fishing.

Will

What can I say .. Have yet to catch a BOQ eye but if missed fish or sheepshead are what you want I'm your man :wallbash: .

No excuses but will be using a 'stick' next time not messin with reels, mitts etc.Also realized we were a little undersized when it came to lure and hook sizes.But Hawg Hunter quickly fixed that .

Highly reccomend Hawg Hunter as he worked hard to get us on fish . Kept us on the move and even managed to find his way back to shore in the dark and blowing snow.

Looking forward to meetin up again next year .

Thanks Randy

TB

well it sure was a great day out there. learned alot on fishing for big bay of quinte walleye :) like our spoons were too small, how to properly jig for them monsters and how to entice them into hitting your lure. we were marking fish constantly for the most part of the day and it sure was cool to watch those big solid red bars on my flasher come up off the bottom to look (which gets you really excited by the way lol) or somtimes hit my spoon. we lost alot of fish due to how soft they were hitting, they were hitting more like a perch which was somtimes hard to feel. the one fish i had on for a while felt big and when she came up to the hole she had a huge yap on her HH's buddy didnt tell me then so it wouldnt get my spirit down but by the way she was pullin he estimated her at a 10+ lol :) definatly lookin to get back out with these guys agian next year had a great time and would recomend HH to anyone lookin for some big fish!!!

Tinbanger and Pikie i forgot to thank-you both for the wonder gift i found on my seat of my truck:thumbsup_anim: ,first thing i thought of was whos playing a joke on me by putting there garbage on my seat,then i asked my bud if it was his lol,and then he asked you fellas if it was yours lol,then we woke up and new it was a gift from you fellas,very nice and thanks for thinking of us.

im glad you fellas enjoyed yourselves.(still wondering how you got that great gift in my truck with out me seeing :thumbsup_anim: lol.)

taker easy and stay safe.

Hawg Hunter

P.S-Folks ive donated a guided trip for 2 people for the Tyler fund raiser :thumbsup_anim: so nows your chance to bid on what i plan will be a great outing for 2 people in the 2009 ice fishing season.