Innisfil Beach Road whitefish

CRAPPIE

Go straight to the very end of Innisfil Beach Road. When you can't go any further, hang a left into the park. Follow the road around to the boat launch and find a parking spot. parking is free.

As far as how far a walk - your guess is as good as anyones!. I have my hut (big blue one with black roof) straight out from the boat launch. We are in 80 fow at that point - dosen't get much deeper there. So far we managed to pick up one 4 lb whitey and thats it! ( this past sunday ).

I can't believe that we are catching perch in 80 fow - whats with that!

I will be out there on saturday and staying over till sunday - so if your by - drop in and say hi!

Don

Ice was great on sunday - had to be at least 12 - 14 inches - saw a few full size trucks go by the hut - not for me thou - i'll stick with the atv or sled.

I believe that lake trout and whities both close on Mar 15 - but it could be Mar 31 - please check the regs. I stop on the 15th - as thats when the huts have to be off the ice - then I bring out the portable and fish for perch.

Good luck if you venture out and post how you did. ( don't forget the camera! )

Don

I haven't ventured out that far yet, Wayne but we are thinking about maybe checking out the area a little deeper.

Hey Wayne - how did the UHMW board work out on your cutter sleigh - I contacted the company in Vineland that you posted the link to, and he's going to cut to fit the pieces that I need. What thickness do you reccomend?

Don

Go straight to the very end of Innisfil Beach Road. When you can't go any further, hang a left into the park. Follow the road around to the boat launch and find a parking spot. parking is free.

As far as how far a walk - your guess is as good as anyones!. I have my hut (big blue one with black roof) straight out from the boat launch. We are in 80 fow at that point - dosen't get much deeper there. So far we managed to pick up one 4 lb whitey and thats it! ( this past sunday ).

I can't believe that we are catching perch in 80 fow - whats with that!

I will be out there on saturday and staying over till sunday - so if your by - drop in and say hi!

Don

WTG Don good to see your catching fish again :clapping: keep it up Don.Where is the pics :whistling: