Hello

Gawel

Hello everyone, I am a new member.

I believe I signed up a couple of years back, probably under a different name, but wasn't able to contribute as much as I would have like to. So this is my second attempt.

I live and work in Toronto. I will fish for pretty much anything, however, I find I spend most of my time chasing migratory rainbow trout in Lake Ontario tributaries. I have been fishing them for a while, but its really the last 5 or so years that I really started focusing my attention on them. I sometimes fish for them by bottom bouncing and throwing lures, but most times I find it hard to put away the float rod and reel and fish for them under a float.

I also do some ice fishing, bass, pike, and walleye fishing, but again, 90% of my outings last year were spent chasing rainbows.

I look forward to learning about all types of fishing on this board and contributing when ever I possibly can.

Thanks for the welcomes. I usually take a bunch of shots on my excursions. Since I mostly fish rivers for rainbows, I know how passionate steelheaders can get, especially when pictures of fish are posted online. Although I can appreciate their concerns, I hope I can add some pictures here in the near future (using my best judgement of course). Now on to reading some of the other topics (looks like it will take a while).

Welcome to our little village. You will find that we are a little more tolerant than some other boards in terms of photo subject matter, but I am sure you will use your own educated judgement.

Why don't you post some old pictures? We love pictures.