Great Group of People on This Board

wvfisherman

Thanks for this board since sometime it is easier to write about somethings than to talk. This is a great board with people who not only love to fish, but caring people when one has a loss of family member, friends or even their dog, or have illness or other problems in life. Thank all of you for your reply to my posting last week about getting old and retirement. Getting old is something you cannot describe until it happens to you, just like so many other things in life. I (We) have so much to be thankful for but sometime we let life get us down. Again, I thank you and it would be great to fish with each one of you. As I have got older, I have found out fishing is not just the fishing but to have fellowship with people with the same interest and sometime problems. I use to go fishing by myself but now, I want to share this time with the young and old. I don't have a secret fishing hole anymore, since I enjoy sharing the fun of fishing with others. Would like to meet all of you and Lew, from reading this board you mus be a special guy to fish with. Thanks. One other thing, I found another problem yesterday. After I came home from church, I was looking at my boat and motor and found a crack in my lower unit next to my prop about three inches long. Never had this to happen in all my years of having a boat, but It will be taken care of in time. I am thankful for God, family and friends and friends that I have not meet.

I know that Irishfield has a similar post about the folks on this board, but I wanted to say thank you also. And we need to keep his daughter in our prayers.