Orr Lake and Fairlane Lake

livinisfishin

I lived on Cooks Lake/Fairlaine Lake for 2 years when we were one of two that lived there year round on the East side of the lake.... 20 years back. It has bass in it and I was only able to catch those Tuesday to Thursday when none of the yahoos were running around in big boats ruining a spring feed lake on the weekend. Should be a canoe only lake. Now the lake is pretty much full time residents all the way around it, not sure what the fishings like now. Probably some trout in there as well, but not sure. I only caught bass and could do so daily... during the week.

Little Lake in Midland is a no motor (or 10hp and under.. not sure) lake and is full of bass.

Orr Lake is full of hammerhandle pike and I'd suspect bass.

ahh little lake now that brings back some memories.....swimming on the beach there and bass fishing...sadly I havent fished it in quite some time but good reminder I should put it in the books for a day this yr..

Orr is a decent lake with a decent Smallie pop some pike and some largemouth lousy ramp

ahh little lake now that brings back some memories.....swimming on the beach there and bass fishing...sadly I havent fished it in quite some time but good reminder I should put it in the books for a day this yr..

Orr is a decent lake with a decent Smallie pop some pike and some largemouth lousy ramp

Didn't you have a stringer of huge large mouth from Little Lake a few years ago on the July long weekend?

I have fished orr lake a bit, caught smallmouth and largmouth , my dads caught a pike. I had heard previously that there was crappy in the lake.I had caught what i thuoght was a rock bass but i second guessed myself because i had caught ltos of rock bass in the lake but a crappie just seemed odd. Hearing twice now that there is crappie in there makes me think it was one.