Humidifier question

Daplumma

I saw that link while searching and it may be that one.I left the spec sheet at my parents house.If I can find it I'll let you know.Found this also

http://www.airassurance.com/hotproducts/humidifier.cfm

and this..Not available until April.The price looks good though.

http://www.cleanairsystemsinc.net/humidifiers.html

Joe

Edited by Daplumma

I would consider what it'll cost to replace components after everything gets limed up.

Find out what average operating time will be before its all limed up and needs major cleaning or replacement parts.

I've serviced several steam type humidifiers. Some have plastic canisters and they don't last the winter without problem, in certain water conditions.

Steam is a great way for humidifying, but, but.....

I would consider what it'll cost to replace components after everything gets limed up.

Find out what average operating time will be before its all limed up and needs major cleaning or replacement parts.

I've serviced several steam type humidifiers. Some have plastic canisters and they don't last the winter without problem, in certain water conditions.

Steam is a great way for humidifying, but, but.....

I am concerned about the mineral deposits as we are on well water.My parents have a steam shower but so far so good with that unit.Our well should be about the same.I would love to talk to someone who has seen and installed one of these units but it doesn't look like it is available yet.It looks like they have addressed many of the maintanance issues.

Joe