Amazing Brook Trout Slide Show..

danc

A local Brook Trout fishing friend of mine, Al Muir, has put together this slide show featuring our local Brook Trout fishing. The photography is incredible, as is the entire show. So, if you like Brook Trout in their prime colors, fantastic scenery and photography, sit back and enjoy.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/gallery/amuir/

I'm not sure if it is a passion or a sickness, but I love fishing for them.

Well thanks for the permission to post the slide show Al, and welcome aboard. There's a few Thunder Bay guys on here. One more won't hurt. In fact, with you on board now, that's pretty much all, of us. :D

Seriously Al, OFC is a great place to belong to if you're into fishing. You'll like it here. Don't be a stranger. I'll be in touch soon.

Welcome to the board Al. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I have admired your web site, alot of useful information on there in relation to Brookie habitat and so forth.

Have you had much oportunity to fish in Superior for the Coasters?

And you are right, it is a sickness, the only cure is to fish more often.

WOW simply amazing shots! Colors are truly awesome!

The underwater shots are incredible!

Welcome aboard Al, well done :thumbsup_anim:

Dan your report with Spiel & TEP w/pics were one of my favorite post this past year, Al and yourself are truly talented when it come to your photo's.

Thanks

Whopper

All I can say is wow!! That's some amazing brookies...I can't believe that I have drove by that river on several occasions visiting my fiancee's family and never wet a line. Maybe next time.... Welcome aboard AL and thanks for sharing.....you certainly brought back alot of memories of fishing for those gems in Labrador and Newfoundland.

Jason

I've been a member for less than a day and have enjoyed wandering around the forum and rest of the site. Impressive! To Nemo, yes the chemical signature on my fishing hat is: "H2SO4" which stands for Sulphuric Acid. I got the hat from a friend of mine who works at a local mill that uses it.

I'm happy other fishermen appreciate the Brook Trout Slideshow.

Al (Guidofisherman)