4 Pics from Today

brandon

Had a break inbetween jobs today and I was near the water so I decided to take some pictures to kill some time at Jericho Beach. Here are 2 that turned out ok

The northshore mountains tower over a nearby marina and Vancouver in the distance....the one main mountain you can see in this pic is Mt. Seymour(3 snowy humps in a row behind the sailboats). from right to left goes first pump peak, second pump peak, and the mt. seymour summit

018website.jpg

I saw this lonely man watching a duckless pond and decided to turn it into an HDR photo

037_8_9_tonemappedwebsite.jpg

Afterwork there was still plenty of light so I headed to Kitsilano Beach and took this panoramic photo of Vancouver, Stanley Park, and the North Shore Mountains (Cypress Mountain at the far left, Grouse Mountain to the right of that, and Seymour again behind the sky scrapers)

Panorama71website.jpg

And lastly, a night shot from Granville Island of the Burrard Bridge

061website.jpg

Edited by brandon

Hmm. Not the real spectacular difference that you see in some HDR pictures. I think I actually like the original better. :blush: Thanks for putting that up tho', it's interesting to see both images together. :) I guess sometimes the HDR treatment doesn't improve an already good picture. ;)