New Baits Koppers Fishing Tackle

Fishmaster

• 2 months later...

It says on the box made in china, but it also says grand island new york, says the hooks are japenese made Daiichi hooks. They are out in stores now guys check any local tackle guy, fishing world, grimsby tackle, fishmasters bait and tackle, and peters tackle is among the guys i know who have them, my understanding was they got them on tuesday, they are abit pricey, but the pictures do them no justice at all, pick one up look at it and i'll garantee you'll be walking out with one, heck they've done there job already i bought them!LOL

They look great, probably the most realistic plastic lures I've seen, the patterns are awesome.

I'm still a firm believer in action though, that's why I'll take a wood bait any day of the week (hard to find small wood baits, sucks not to many being made), not saying the action isn't good because I haven't tried them but fishermen get caught up in looks to much when the action of the lure is 80% of the deal in my opinion and wood almost always has better action, too bad more companies couldn't mass produce some wood walleye/bass lures like the old balsa rapalas.

Musky guys are having a laugh right now considering the price of their baits!!)

Yeah but the expensive musky lures are usually custom wood baits that take a long time to make and built to last.

Here's one of the nicest realistic musky lures I've seen, but theres lot's of realistic custom jobs out there in musky world, I think guys don't really make custom walleye/bass cranks because the time involved you would have to charge $40 a lure to a walleye/bass guy so mostly it's all plastic out there, but at the end of the day the looks don't really mean much exept personal opinion the fish don't really care as much as the fisherman.

gallery_322_261_6249.jpg

Once you go wood you realize you really should. :D:

marketing is for the masses. action is by far the top feature in a lure. the lure shown with fins is basicly folk art. beautiful but far from basic funtion.. un fortunately china has become the major player in lures. our theory is wood is good.. wherever possible we spend our hard earned bucks on north american products. someones gotta have a job here.