UPPER NIAGARA RIVER G2G

Squid

Ok so the date is fast approaching for the closure of muskie season. Lets meet on December the 8th, 2007 at the marina @ 7.30AM. Wash some lures for the day and then meet at the netherby road ( area) restaurant at 4.30Pm for some swilling. :canadian:

Edited by Squid

We'll see how the week goes Lew. How long does it take to get there from say 400/401? I'd have to leave purdy darn early and would also have to find a crew mate. Checked out the launch, where we launched when you were up to fish with me, and it's snowed in and the channel is iced in. Was hoping to get out this week on Thursday, but it don't look like it's gonna happen.

Wayne, the cutoff for the boat ramp is at Netherby Road, off the QEW, about 15 minutes or so past Niagara Falls so it's a fair drive from 400 / 401....takes me about 90 minutes from my place.

The current in the river is normally strong enough to keep too much ice from forming around the boat ramp and I always carry a shovel & salt incase of snow.

It's always a great way to close out the musky season and it'd be good to see you down there.

Cnv1269-1.jpg

We'll see how the week goes Lew. How long does it take to get there from say 400/401? I'd have to leave purdy darn early and would also have to find a crew mate.

Hey Wayne,

I was going to go to LSC for one last blast in my boat but I'd be happy to join you if you're on the fence. I don't really feel like chipping the ice off my boat anyway.

We could meet in the Stoney Creek area around 7 and still make the upper shortly after sun-up.

-Brian