Saw Dmasse today

motv8tr

Hey all, while at work today I had to pick up a customer at a sports store on Dufferin. I was not given a name, just an address and was not impressed with the location as I was going there from TGH on Gerrard :( Made my way there and saw my customer, looked up at the sign for the store...oh, it's Al Flaherty's....cool...I know someone in there. My customer was outside waiting for me, and since I was familiar with him I asked if he'd mind if I popped in for a sec...no problem :D

I go into the store and for the life of me can't remember Dmasse's real name :oops: . Told the guy at the counter I was on the OFC board and he new who I was looking for :) . Dave was good enough to get off the phone and come out and talk to me for a minute. It's too bad I wasn't able to stay longer and talk more and take a good look around, I don't get out to that area often :( Now that I know exactly where it is I'll be sure to return when I have time to take a good look, some nice stuff from what I saw :thumbsup_anim:

Good to see ya again Dave

Maureen

HEy

I am always eating, or fishing... Its in my nature LOL

Good to see you today, and please if your in the area pop by and say hi....

Anyone from the board, if your in the area stop in and say hi

Dave

Oh I agree, the best things in life is fishing and eating. :lol: What days are you off and when's lunch time?