Australia has the best law ever

Bassloadingzone

Do you tell your family you start with driving a hook into its mouth, pulling it around the water for 15 minutes,ripping the hook out of its mouth with a pair of pliers, and than I let it go cus I wouldnt want to see any harm come to it :wallbash:

I assume from your name that you're a Bass fisherman. Perhaps you'd like to explain to the Carp fishers just exactly how it's done. Tell us how you practice c&r with the Bass that you catch.

Ah yes. Nothing beats bass fishing. You cast out 50-80lb braid, the fish hits almost instantly and you horse it in with barely a struggle. You do this 50 times during the day until you get bored of catching so many easy fish.

Carp are superior in every way, heck they even survive better. But nah, kill em. They're ugly.

You know what, everyone has thier own views. Im out. Next year regs will have carp as a sport fish, mark my words. And to piss alot of people off, we are in the works to get 2 rods per person for carp on the Larry.

Have fun,

Daniel

Ontario Carp Hunters Pres.

You know what, everyone has thier own views. Im out. Next year regs will have carp as a sport fish, mark my words. And to piss alot of people off, we are in the works to get 2 rods per person for carp on the Larry.

Have fun,

Daniel

Ontario Carp Hunters Pres.

How would a fish go from invasive to sportfish :S :huh:

<_<I didn't comment on CRAPLOADINGZONE'S thread yet, because I highly doubt he would have enough brainpower to comprehend anything intelligent . . . . . likely had his brain scrambled by his parents forcing him to continuously breathe in second-hand smoke while going for car rides when he was a kid? He obviously would not be capable of outsmarting or landing a carp . . . likely thinks a BIG fish is anything over 3 pounds! Nice rule change for the board though, you make a couple dozen nothing posts, then try to stir things up, now we all can start threads designed to do nothing but cause controversy, and directly insult a large number of members? If I started a thread suggesting the same things about muskies, how long would it stay up?

If I started a thread suggesting the same things about muskies, how long would it stay up?

C'mon Steve, now really, why on earth would anyone ever wanna say nasty things about something as purdy as a musky :D

Edited by lew

<_<I didn't comment on CRAPLOADINGZONE'S thread yet, because I highly doubt he would have enough brainpower to comprehend anything intelligent . . . . . likely had his brain scrambled by his parents forcing him to continuously breathe in second-hand smoke while going for car rides when he was a kid? He obviously would not be capable of outsmarting or landing a carp . . . likely thinks a BIG fish is anything over 3 pounds! Nice rule change for the board though, you make a couple dozen nothing posts, then try to stir things up, now we all can start threads designed to do nothing but cause controversy, and directly insult a large number of members? If I started a thread suggesting the same things about muskies, how long would it stay up?

Well there you go they've changed the board rules and no one told me. I see now that if you are passionate about something it's okay to respond to a post by breaking the several rules as opposed to responding intelligently.

Oh decisions, decisions. Let it stay, remove the thread or just and individual post. Perhaps I should lock it up? Maybe I should post my personal thoughts on this invasive, undesirable, destructive intruder from Europe or my experiences catching them. On second thought maybe I could post an intelligent rebuttal without having to resort to name calling, baiting and general boorishness. Then again maybe my post is general boorishness and now I'm guilty of breaking the rules. Oh I know how bout something to get around the word filters, *&^% !%$, nope that's against the rules as well! Oh my what to do? :wallbash: Perhaps I should be put on mod queue!

Well if it isnt the caped cursader himself, mister anti smoker come up with such inteligent comments like you just did, but its always the geniusous that come out name calling first, and ya you sure have earned the right to name call, cus everyone of your posts are so smart, and you would never start a post that might cus a ripple, or is just if its your opinion its alright, and to bring up brainpower, was the testing pretty hard for the field you were smart enough to excel at, or ya thats right you were a Cab Driver, wow I bow down to your great wisdom.

Ya that carp fishing sure looks like it takes a great deal of out smarting the big brained carp, sit on your :asshat: slingshot out a bunch of meal worms, or if your real smart a dog treat, maybe some catfood, for the real pros, but im sure where the real work starts( after years of practice)

is making sure you cam match up the holes on your 40ft acme fishing pole :wallbash: