Quinte G2G

PERCHER

Well I arrived at Merlands around 9am in search of the dog.After looking around and a few phone calls later I decided to have a look around.

100_0016_1.JPG

After a little while the phone rang and with the help of a few OFNERS I found Glen.

After about 10 minutes of chatting it was time to wet a line.

100_0021_1.JPG

100_0022_1.JPG

It was slow fishing but it paid off in the long run.The first rod went off but it was a very short battle.

then about 20 minutes later this guy took the bait.

100_0028_1.JPG

100_0029_1.JPG

100_0030_1.JPG

And that was it for are walleye.

the rest are a few shots of the rest of the weekend.

100_0031_1.JPG

100_0034_1.JPG

100_0035_1.JPG

after a hard day fishing it was time to relax.

100_0042_1.JPG

100_0043_1.JPG

100_0047_1.JPG

100_0046_1.JPG

It was a great weekend meeting new faces and some old faces.It was nice to talk with slowpoke and finding out that we both had lived in the same area and new all the same people.It was also nice to finaly meet Cliff and Carole and Fishing devil and all the other great people from OFC.

So thanks guys and girls for making it a great weekend.

And a special thanks to my new Bamy buddy GCD.

Glen you were a great fishing partner and enjoyed every minute we were in the boat.

I hope you had a good ride home and hope to see you in the future.

Dan

Dan...it was great to finally meet you as well. Thanks a lot for getting us those loaner float suits....they kept us both nice and dry and warm out on the water!!! I'll give you a shout for sure next year....I kept hearing that you are the man when it comes to hunting down those salmon on your end of the lake!!! Take care.....and thanks again!

Nice seeing you again Dan. Have you signed up for knot tying 101 yet :lol::P

I think our motor's swapped some paint this weekend. Wonder if we'll have a baby merc on our hands soon ;)

Nice pickerel you two got first day.

You left so early you missed getting your T-shirt from Dave Mercer. I'll hang onto it for you and give it to you next time I see you.

Joey

It was great to meet, and fish with you Dan! I learned a lot about planer boards and downriggers while in your boat. I also appreciate the loan of the float suit, gotta get one of those. Even though the fishin' was slow it was still great fun fishin' in your boat!... Yer a Class Act Bubba! :thumbsup_anim:

I'll post pics of that fish with the rightful owner as soon as I get them loaded. :whistling:

None of us can recognize Dog in any of those pictures. Should have made him stand up and take his shirt off for the pics. :thumbsup_anim:

LOL...

Sure was weird seeing dog with a shirt on.. but how could you not recognize his big smile? :clapping:

nice meeting both of you, Dan and Glen!

cheers.

kevin

Hey dan i had a great time talking fishing with you,and im looking forward to getting out with you,on lake ontario,or quinte !!!!! its too bad the fishing wasnt that great but hey like you and i said NEVER GIVE UP....it was great to meet you,and we will get out real soon,i might still do 1 more quinte trip this fall,and that will be it....so let me know if you will be going down there 1 more time....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: