fishing show

exterminator

The guy that runs the Sportmanshow, bought the rights to the spring fishing show. His intentions were to shut down the show for the spring, combine the attendance for the sportsmanshow, up the price for the ticket and charge the booths more money..ETC ETC

You wait and see what we do this year a t the sportsman show.... Its going to be a differeent show for US..

Dave

Saw a poster for it at fishing world the other day.

Maybe it's called a fishing and boat show they can get away with it and give some competition to the sportsman's show?

Sportsman's show is supposed to fund conservation, I just hope that more of the proceeds go to conservation than lining of the sponsors pocket.

Wonder why any of these shows are so costly, both for the vendors and the admission fees?

The guy that runs the Sportmanshow, bought the rights to the spring fishing show. His intentions were to shut down the show for the spring, combine the attendance for the sportsmanshow, up the price for the ticket and charge the booths more money..ETC ETC

You wait and see what we do this year a t the sportsman show.... Its going to be a differeent show for US..

Dave

Wow if that all happends it'll ruin the fishing show's for sure.

So much for fun.It's exspensive as it is. Then I just won't bother going and just visit the local fishing stores for my stuff.

dsn

I just won't bother going and just visit the local fishing stores for my stuff.

dsn

Yup .. by the time you drive there pay the entrance fee .. buy some lunch you can get what you want alot cheeper from the local guys .. unless of course you are looking for a big ticket item which they prob wont have there anyways

Yup .. by the time you drive there pay the entrance fee .. buy some lunch you can get what you want alot cheeper from the local guys .. unless of course you are looking for a big ticket item which they prob wont have there anyways

The only great thing with the show is that you can barter. LOL I did with bait rocket. I told the place where I bought it from some other place was selling it cheaper and I wantted a refund. He looked at me. :blink: And said ok well match it. And gave back the bounce. That was the only good thing about all the stores being together.

dsn