Jimmy Johnson: Back-to-back championships!

fishdawg

Yeah, great season, Jr has always been my man, but Johnson has always been my second and the one who I've thought as the best. He sorta got robbed of the championship the first year they changed all the rules, but he's making up for it now. Good on ya, Jimmie.

1974892026_a57c565cfe.jpg

Edited by Deano

Well that was the most boring year of racing I've ever watch.

Most likely the last I watch.Been watching before it was called nascar.

With them running the COT's full time next year it is going down hill.

I can sit on Young street and see more action!

I have to agree with you Tybo, I have been a Nascar fan for almost 40 years and the last few years have been a bore.

My watching schedule as been pretty much reduced to the Daytona and Talledaga races.

Since the passing of Dale Sr.(loved to hate him)and the retirement of D dubya and Rusty Wallace I have a hard time getting excited about any of the current drivers or the sport.

The COT is a far better car and more consistent... than the jalopies they have now... everyone cried when they could not use wings... and they cried (and still) when they introduced re stricter plates... this is just another evolution in auto racing and thank god for that or the brake would still be a wooden handle. In the old days their were one driver for one car and the car had to be back Monday morning so you can drive it to your real job. If you had money your car was pulled by the pickup. You were a race car driver and thats all that counted.

When l fist got hooked in Nascar my team was the Wood Brothers anything they had any driver that would get behind the wheel to drive for them. Now its Hendricks... and Gordon... Oh to answer someones question... Gordon l believe made more money with Johnson winning. Considering Gordon owns half of Johnson's car because Gordon knew that Johnson has the talent... anyone can drive a car when its good but the real pro's are the ones the do it when the cars won't. But from what l saw Gordon was the only one taking the risks to try to win yesterday and thats why l like him he races all the time... Now we have Jr in the Hendricks House... l hope his carer lasts as long as Kyle's because l don't think its in him... if l'm wrong then a lot of fans will be happy but l just see another King Richard want-a-be. Peace Ken

Most important no one was hurt real bad... thats a great season...

Edited by Bowshep