Another INSANE 2 Days Of Steelheading!

solopaddler

Woweee Zoweee you're my Steelheader Jethro Tull Steel Monkey.

I can't believe that pathetic collection of rainbows. I mean, c'mon... learn to fish man. Why is it everytime you wet a line Mr. SuperSoloPaddler that you have to pass off 20 pics of the same fish your buddy obviously caught for you. Do you and your little steelheading wizard friends; and that hobbit CCM, only fish at fish farms?

I'm looking soooooooooooooo forward to your next big false report there Solo-Izumi wannabe. Borat says NOT!

:whistling::P:w00t:;)

:D Thanks for the laugh bud

Nothing more than being excited about my trip and wanting to share, (a least with some of you).

Fact is I don't normally bother with this many pic's but one of my

buddies this weekend is an excellent photograher and was willing

and eager to take the pictures, something which rarely happens.

Some of those photos are magnificent.

Good to see you sharing.

Thanks,

ehg

You're the best steelheader ever. Wow.

If this was sarcasm, here's an idea....keep it to yourself. I'm pretty sick of this kind of crap. There's a very small group of troutters who are so insanely xenophobic and completely insecure that I have to wonder about your mental health.

If this was not sarcasm, please ignore the previous sentence.

If this was sarcasm, here's an idea....keep it to yourself. I'm pretty sick of this kind of crap. There's a very small group of troutters who are so insanely xenophobic and completely insecure that I have to wonder about your mental health.

If this was not sarcasm, please ignore the previous sentence.

Oh it was, he made it abundantly clear via the pm last night :) .

The thing is I "think" I know who the guy is and criticism of any sort from him is laughable.

Rolls off my back like water on a duck....

Me? I'm not just a steelheader. I have just as much passion for pretty much every single

freshwater fish. I love fishing, and if I take pride in anything it's being a multi-species angler.

These elitist guys that have blinders on for everything but steelhead, own 25 float rods and every fancy float reel that comes down the pipe, and then get bent out of shape when they see a post like

this......well I've got no time for crap like that either.

If I was naming trib's or posting backgrounds, then fine fire away, but c'mon otherwise get a life!

You're the best steelheader ever. Wow.

Not that far from it, really. I've been fishing with Mike well over 10 years and his knowledge and skill in the art of catching steelhead are nothing short of professional. But Mike is also a great all-round fisherman, for all the species that are available in Ontario and Quebec.

I also feel envious when I see all those pics and all those fish, because I wish it was me :) But they are very tastefully presented, with no backgrounds to give away where they were caught.

So, get out there yourself & catch a few. It will help ease your pain!

Regards,

p.-

Been on quite a few trips with Mike, the guy is honest to a fault, generous beyond belief and can pound the snot out of those fish.....The drives are classic as Mike has seen more Ontario water then much of us combined and his recounts of some of the trips make the drive well worth it.

Anyone fishing with Mike for a day understands the deal...Nice Pics Mike!!

sweet report.glad to here the pink senko worked well for ya i like jasons pinkies way better than those skimpy store bought ones.great weekend for steel that cold snap got thier feed bags on i put a hurtin on them on sunday got a duke around 16lbs

Edited by fishtat2